Introducing our new GeoCarbon Adjustable HRP (Horizontal Rear Posts) Rear Shock Tower for the XRAY T4'20 and T4'21!
Our Dual Sided GeoCarbon finished shock towers are 3mm thick with a re-designed profile to introduce a marginal amount of flex, giving the car more traction, which is of course very often highly favourable for all asphalt racing, as well as low-medium traction carpet tracks!
This shock tower is different, in that it faces the rear body posts backwards instead of forwards to secure the bodyshell from the rear panel. This lowers the centre of gravity, and also supports the most rearward point of the bodyshell to more effectively distribute the downforce provided by the wing. It also prevents the rear of the body from "rocking" left and right, as it normally can when using a conventional setup. If you decide to revert back to the standard vertical posts, this is also possible using two of the staggered holes, one for the locating lug and one for a screw.
In order to allow for up and down adjustment to set body heigh and rake, we have 1.5mm staggered holes in the tower to be able to move the body posts up and down. We suggest beginning from the centre hole, and moving upwards or downwards if required once the body is mounted.
- Direct fit onto the XRAY T4'20/'21 - Standard Height Mounting
- Angles rear body posts horizontally for rearward mounting
- Allows reverting to original style vertical body posts using two of the holes
- Adjustable body height with 1.5mm staggered holes
- Lowers the centre of gravity and Increases body stability in rear
- Re-designed profile for increased flex
- Precision CNC cut from high quality 3mm 3K Gloss carbon fibre
- Double Sided GeoCarbon Finish
- Designed and manufactured 100% in Australia