Introducing our brand new directly mounting fan shroud for the Mugen MTC2!
It screws to the fan mount hole directly in front of the motor in the optimal position. The shroud itself has been optimised to direct the air towards the motor, without smothering the fan and reducing the RPM. Many fan shrouds on the market today, whilst directing the air, smother the fan and actually cause less air movement. We've used a scale and fan mounting system to determine the impacts shrouds have on the movement of air towards a motor and have ensured there is absolutely no loss of air volume with our shroud!
Our direct mount fan shroud can be used with our New MTC2 Floating Electronics Plate in Carbon and Brass
The set includes a lightweight 3D Printed, Pre-Tapped Fan Shroud for smooth installation, plus super lightweight aluminium screws required for installation of the fan. The Shroud features a built in brass weight at the bottom, for added weight and also to to provide a strong thread to attach the fan mount, so you can do it up nice and tight!
It comes in both 30mm and 40mm variants depending on which fan you run. The two versions feature different sized shrouds but with the same built in weight.
- 30mm Overall Weight: 10.5g
- 40mm Overall Weight: 12g
- Mounts directly to the chassis with no fan mount or tape required
- Increases volume of air flow over the motor, reducing motor temperatures
Integrates with our new MTC2 Floating Electronics Plates
- Floats Shroud and Fan Assembly off the chassis for uninterrupted flex.
- Built in brass weight for additional weight down low
- Includes super light aluminium mounting screws, and stainless screw for mounting to the chassis
- 3D Printed in Australia from the highest quality PLA+ Filament