Introducing our new GeoCarbon Low Front Shock Tower for the XRAY T4'20 and T4'21!
Designed for use with the lower suspension arm mounting positions which Xray say can be advantageous in some conditions due to the lowered centre of gravity.
Our Dual Sided GeoCarbon finished shock towers are 3mm thick with a re-designed profile to introduce a marginal amount of flex, giving the car more traction, which is of course very often highly favourable for all asphalt racing, as well as low-medium traction carpet tracks!
- Allows lower shock mounting for lower CG
- Direct fit onto the XRAY T4'20
- Re-designed profile for increased flex
- Precision CNC cut from high quality 3mm 3K Gloss carbon fibre
- Double Sided GeoCarbon Finish
- Designed and manufactured 100% in Australia