Brand new release from R1 Motor lab is the new Digital-2 200A top of the line brushless speed controller. Developed using the most advanced CPU technology and proprietary software combo, to deliver the smoothest most responsive throttle feel yet. Months of data analysis was done both on the race track & on the dyno to fine tune the Digital-2 power delivery & brake strength.
The controller offers the most advanced throttle and brake adjustability to suit a wide range of driving styles. The system offers blinky mode (zero timing) for spec racing. All adjustable settings are easily programmed using a digital program box (sold separately), designed with an intuitive, easy to use interface.
The unit also features A.C.L.C. Advanced Component Level Cooling system, this design allows individual Mosfets (inner & outer components) to transfer heat directly to the upper heatsink.
Our safety first approach forces the user to disconnect the battery when its time to power off the controller, minimizing the chances of leaving a live battery from draining. Most systems with push button power switch continuously drain the battery even after the power is off.
- Advanced High Speed Micro controller
- Enhanced throttle smoothness, feel & brake strength
- Blinky mode for spec racing (zero timing)
- Digital program box (w/Plug in and go) intuitive, easy to use interface and auto save feature
- Safety first NO POWER SWITCH system, forces user to disconnect the battery for safety. Most systems with push button power switch continuously drain the battery even after the power is off.
- Premium low ESR capacitors included
- All aluminium enclosure featuring A.C.L.C. (Advanced Component Level Cooling)
- Adjustable throttle & brake frequency to further customize the throttle feel & power delivery
- Most advanced programmable turbo & boost functions, featuring dyno tuned increments
- Motor/ESC temperature protection
- User Adjustable Low Voltage Protection
- MS Windows Software used for future firmware updates
- Designed to pass ROAR/BRCA/EFRA zero timing esc regulation
- Scale: 1/10th EP Onroad and Offroad
- Continuous current: 200A
- Current Burst: 950A
- Power input: 4-8 cells Nimh/NiCd or 2s LiPo, 2s LiFe
- BEC output: 6V, 3A
- Wire: 12awg, black
- Cooling fan: 30x30x7mm Premium High Speed Fan
- Motor: Brushless sensored/sensorless motor
- Motor limit: 3.0T
- Dimension: 30.4mm(L) x 37.1mm (W) x 19.5mm(H)
- Weight: 43g no capacitor, no fan